Starting at: $59.99
Regular Price: $149.99
Now only: $89.99
Dune Buggies Wild Tiger from Punta Cana to Macao Beach
- Transport from and to Punta Cana, Bavaro and Uvero Alto Hotels.
- 4 hours buggies excursions in Macao.
- Enjoy the Macao Beach.
- Swim and enjoy pure crystalline water cave in Macao Beach.
- You can also visit a plantation of Cocoa and coffee in Macao.
The price is for the Buggies. ( 1 or 2 persons in 1 Buggies )
( Drivers 18 years old+ Kids 12 years old+)
Upgrade to Family Buggie for 4 persons ( price for the buggy )Learn More$99.99
Welcome to Discover Cap Cana's grand landscape, Experience the beauty of this area behind the wheel of your own Buggy a modern Off-Road Club Car 4x4 buggie.
The price is for 1 or 2 persons in 1 Buggies (Driver must be 16 years old (minimum) Co-pilot must be 6 years old (minimum))Learn More
Regular Price: $174.99
Now only: $149.99
Experience the beauty of Punta Cana grand landscape and stunning beaches from behind the wheel of your own Buggy in Punta Cana( Cap Cana ) by Scape Park.
• All drivers must have a valid driver’s license to drive motor vehicles.
• Children must be at least 6 years old to ride in buggies.
• If you suffer from back pain or problems, vertigo, or are pregnant please abstain from this activity.
• Any person whose age, physical or mental condition presents a safety risk will not be allowed to participate.
The tour includes a stop at Juanillo Beach in Punta Cana . ( Buggy in Cap Cana by Scape Park )
The price is for 1 or 2 persons in 1 BuggyLearn More
Regular Price: $199.99
Now only: $179.99
Punta Cana Now present a day excursion with buggie rides ( side by side) with a catamaran with a great lunch on the shores of one of the most wonderful beach in the Punta Cana area. (This price is for 2 persons and there are two people per vehicle. You can take turns driving ) Learn More
Regular Price: $279.99
Now only: $249.99
Drive to La Romana on the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic and pass by Casa de Campo, a tropical seaside resort. This prestigious community, built on the site of a former sugar mill, boasts 1,700 private villas against a backdrop of plazas and terraces. Follow your guide on foot along cobblestone walkways atop the picturesque cliffs, where you’ll find Altos de Chavón, a 16th-century replica of a medieval Mediterranean village.This price is for 2 persons and there are two people per vehicle. You can take turns driving .Learn More
Regular Price: $339.99
Now only: $307.99